Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2014

The End (Minecraft)

Hi all

Yesterday when I played Minecraft, I decided to travel to the End.
It was cool, here are some pictures I took of the End




This is the entrance portal to the End. It is kept in a stronghold, either underground, or underwater.
THE END!!!
This was my first sight of seeing the Ender Dragon.
I had to destroy tons of these to kill the Ender Dragon. They give him strength, and makes him healthy again.
 
Some Ender Men. I think they are my favorite baddies, next to creepers.
I did it, I killed the Ender Dragon!
The portal back home.



Adios Amigos

Danielle

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a fun game. Is it like a quest thing, or a little world you build?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I took so long to reply. Well, you can build yourself a farm, house and such. In minecraft you get mods. It is like expansion packs. There is a Lord of the Rings mod, and in that one you get quests.

      Delete