Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Cookie Time

Hi guys
I haven’t posted in while, yeesh. But at the end of this post, I am going to post a recipe for cookies. Belgian cookies to be exact. Tonight I am going to my friend’s house with my family so my parents can join her parents in a Bible/prayer hour. Then me and she are going to discuss valentines with my sister and her brother. We are going to prepare an entire me for our parents for tomorrow night.  So excited  :-P
I can’t really think of anything else...

Well then, till next time

Danielle
  
Recipe for Belgian cookies.

125 g butter, softened
1/3 c brown sugar
1 egg
2 c flour
1 t baking powder
1 1/2 t cinnamon 
2 t ginger
1 1/2 t mixed spice

Cream butter and sugar. Add egg and beat well. Sift flour and dry ingredients together in a separate bowl. Mix dry ingredients with butter mix to form a firm dough. Roll out in   2-3mm thick. Cut into shapes. Bake 10-15 minutes at 356 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).

When cooled completely make icing and smear it on top.
Without icing the cookie is dry to taste.
Enjoy 
Belgian cookies

Some more Belgian cookies




2 comments:

  1. If I was a bake--y sort of person I'd try these. Maybe I can talk my mum into making them.

    HAVE FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I can't wait till tonight

    ReplyDelete