Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Rain rain rain


Hi

Today when we went to church, something exciting and loud happened. We sang as usual, and when my dad started to preach, dark clouds started to hover over the church building... Then suddenly, it started to rain! Sorta soft at the beginning, but then really loud at the end. My dad had to stop preaching, because it was just to loud. (we have a metal roof on the church, and that makes it even louder.) It did not seem to be ending soon, so my dad said that he will continue next Sunday. We waited a bit longer, then me and my family made a dash for the car. It felt like we took a shower out there. When we got home, and it was still raining quite hard. Fudge was wet, and Toy (the dachshund) was whining from inside the house. (we have laundry room where he sleeps. Fudge sleeps outside. We went in and changed into dry clothes. When we sat down for coffee, My sister looked out of our window and saw Toy. He went outside so that he can come in to us, which was silly, because he could have taken the dry route through the kitchen to the lounge. We it is still cloudy, and might rain again soon, but I don"t mind. I prefer rain over heat.

I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday

Bye

Danielle

P.S.
I am going to post a few photos at the end of the post.


Some wet plants...
Its a wet world outside. The pots has a lot of water in them

Toy standing outside, feeling extremely sorry for himself.
(Don't worry, we let him in)


1 comment: