Pages

Monday, July 7, 2014

What's Up with A113

Hey there

I haven't written a post in ages. wow. But this post is dedicated to the mysterious A113 in Disney/Pixar movies. Here is some pictures of 'proof'...
Here A113 appears in A Bugslife
Here A113 appears in  Cars 2
Here A113 appears again in Cars. This is crazy!


Here A113 appears in Monsters University. This is so mysterious 

It is once again in The Incredibles

Here A113 is one the diver's camera! 

In Ratatouille A113 is written on the fat mouse's ear

As we can clearly see here, A113 is the number plate in Toy Story

IT appears yet again in Up. look closely




/\
I
In Wall-E, A113 appears about 3 times.

It even appears a few times in The Avengers.

It also appears in many. many, other movies.

Toodles
Danielle


P.S.


3 comments:

  1. They love sneaking things like this in, don;t they? It would be fun to find out what this one means

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found out what this means and I had to share it. My brother told me that was the number on the door where most of the people studied and got their start. That's why they put it into all the movies.

    ReplyDelete